Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 76




I have been in agonizing pain ever since.
Do you have any idea what it is like to want to see, hold, kiss, and hear your Child, day in and day out and not be able to? To want this every single day of your life since the moment they left you and to know that  you will feel like that till the day you die. Knowing that day could be 30+, 40+ years from now.  Some of my friends know and I wish they didn't and I hope you never do.


I live every day with the fact that My Sweet Beautiful Ashley received a death sentence for being Selfless,  Kind, Caring, Compassionate. For Risking Her Life For Others. I have to Live Every Day Knowing How Badly She Wanted to Live and That After All She Did For Others, The Simple Thing She Wanted In Return,  Was Denied Her.  That pain is unbearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...