Sunday, September 3, 2017

Wishing You Were Here To See This Ashley

Ever Since My Beautiful Ashley Left Us, I Haven't Been Able to Watch NASCAR or My White Sox. It's Something We Did Together. We Went to These Events Together.

I usually Go to At least 8 Sox Games a Season. Haven't Been to One. But This Evening Mike Told Me to Look at Their Uniforms.

They Are Wearing The Gold Ribbon & Gold Wristbands For Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I Am Thrilled That Our Children Are Finally Getting Some Real Awareness, I Just Wish Ash Was Here to See This. It Would Have Brought Her to Tears. She Always Worked So Hard For This Cause, Especially During This Month.















No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...