Monday, February 12, 2018

The Only Present I Want Is My Ashley Back Here With Me

DAY 219~

Some girls wish to grow up and be a princess other girls wish to simply grow up ~Jennifer Aniston

The One Thing Ashley Wanted, More Than Anything In This World, Was TO LIVE.

So Many People Spend Their Lives Wishing For & Wanting Material Things. So Many Are Given The Gift Of A Long Life & Take It For Granted. So Many Waste Their Lives Or Spend It Being Selfish.

Ashley Cherished Every Moment & Spent Her Short Life Giving To Others. Had Ashley Been Given The Gift Of A Long Life, She Would Have Cherished Every Second of It & Spend It Giving To Others & Putting Others Before Herself.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️


























No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...