Friday, July 21, 2017

3 Months

91 Days~13 Weeks~3 Months

At exactly 3pm-3 Months Ago, Our Sweet Beautiful Ashley Left This World For Her Eternal Life. Our World Was Forever Changed. A Once Happy Whole Family Is Now Incomplete, Forever Broken. Ashley Meant The World To Me, Mike, Michael & Jake And To So Many More. Ashley Is Unlike Any Human Being I Have Ever Known. At Her Service, Father Even Said, “She Lived A Life Very Much Like Jesus Did”.

Ashley, As The Quote Below Says, Our Heart Is Still One, A Link That Can Never Be Undone. But Our Shared Laughter & Smiles, Life Long Friendship, Hugs & Kisses Was Taken Away From Us. This Is A Pain No One, Will Ever Understand, Unless Your Daughter, The Precious Baby You Carried For 9 Months, Bonded With Her While In Your Belly, Anxiously Awaited Her Arrival, Took Care Of Her For The Entire Time She Was Here With You, Became The Best Of Friends, Is Taken From You.

Ashley was Lucy to My Ethel, Rory to My Lauren, Meredith to My Christina, My Person. The One, Who When Things Went Wrong, I Danced It Out With. She Was My Partner In Crime. She Was My Soulmate. (Not all soulmates are romantic). She Was My Everything, My World.

My Children Are My World, My Everything, My Heart. Part Of My Heart Went With My Beautiful Ashley. I Am No Longer Whole.

The Pain I Endure Every Day, Without My Sweet Beautiful Ashley, Is So Intense. I Cannot Control It. There Is No On Or Off Switch. I Can't Just Say, "Ashley Is Gone, Time To Move On And Be The Person I Was Before." It Doesn't Work That Way. Not When Your Child Is Taken From You.

This Is My Life Now. Who I Once Was, Died When My Beautiful Ashley Left Us. Each Day Is A Challenge To Get Through. I Thank God For My Michael & Jake. They Are What Gets Me Through Each Day. They Are My World, My Everything As Well. I Thank God For Mike. We Are A Heart Broken Family. A Family Forever Changed. A Family Whose Daughter, Whose Sister, Was So Much A Part Of Each Of Our Lives And Is Now An Angel. Our Lives Will Never Be The Same Without Our Beautiful Ashley. NEVER.

ASHLEY FOREVER ~IN OUR HEARTS

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine, You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray, You’ll Never Know Dear, How Much I Love You, PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY~~~~

This World Took Away My Sunshine & Now My Skies Are Forever Gray

















No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...