Thursday, August 17, 2017

Be There

Day 104


The pain has been absolutely horrible this week.

I keep thinking about that young man in Beecher who has lost his entire family. I think of the unbearable excruciating pain I am going through with my Ashley and how hard it is for me to keep from drowning in my pain, to keep my head above water. What keeps me from drowning, from just laying in bed, waiting to die, is the fact that I have 2 more children, my Boy's, my Michael and My Jake. Without them, I Would probably lay in bed till I withered away. I also have Mike.
This young man lost his entire family. His wife and 4 children. I don't know if there are any of my friends out there who know this young man, but if there are, be there for him. Don't think that after a week, month or even a year, that he is going to be okay. He is not going to be okay, he will never fully recover from this. But right now, more than ever, people need to be there for him. He shouldn't be left alone. It is in those moments of complete loneliness, when no one is around, that checking out of this world, ending the pain, will become so easy to do, because he has no one left to hold onto. He doesn't have 2 sons and a wife to keep him going.

Be there, truly be there. Don't say you're gonna be there and then disappear. Be there for him.
I know that I question my faith lately, But there's one thing I never question, And that is that were supposed to do kind things and be there for each-other. The person who taught me that more than anybody, was My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.
I Miss & Love You So Much Baby Girl.

These Are Pictures That Ashley Shared In  a Post. Family & Pets








































No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...