Thursday, August 17, 2017

To "My Daughter"

Day 103

I Miss My Amazing Sweet Beautiful Ashley So Much. What I would give to have Ashley here with me.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.



A Facebook Post From 7 Years Ago


To "My Daughter",

I have had such an amazing time being part of your 12 years of playing softball! I started out as your T-Ball Coach, knowing absolutely nothin...g about softball and have been a part of it ever since! You are one of the most amazing players I have ever met and I do not say that just because you are my daughter, I say that because that is the truth! Never have I seen a player with such passion for the game! A player who always gives 200% to the game and to her team! A player who never complained about where you were playing or when it was your turn to sit! You girl are one of the quickest runners I have ever seen and they most amazing base runner I have ever seen. No one knows how to run those bases like you! How many could say that they have gotten to third base on a drop third strike? You have also always showed great sportsmanship! I know that you have been disappointed the last few years because you say you are not the player you use to be, that you are "Slow as a Turtle" were your words, but you do not even realize how amazing you really are! To go through what you have gone through, physically and emotionally and to have the strength to walk out on that field is an amazing accomplishment in itself! I do not know anyone else with as much strength, will & determination as you! You are without a doubt "ONE OF A KIND"! They broke the mold when they made you! You define a "Great Softball Player"! If Rec. Ball had a Hall of Fame, no doubt in my mind that you would be an Honoree! I am so honored to have been part of your 12 years of Softball and even prouder to be your Mom! You are my HERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...