Monday, August 21, 2017

4 Months

Day 122~ 4 Months~

As Everyone Waits For Their World To Go Dark For A Couple Minutes, I Beg God To Make Mine Bright Again, By Giving My Ashley Back To ME. My Total Eclipse Happened 4 Months Ago and I Haven't Seen The Light Since.

I Love & Miss You SO, SO Very Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. You Didn't Deserve The Pain & Suffering This Life Gave You. You Are The Kindest, Most Caring, Most Selfless Person I Have Ever Known. You Gave & Gave To This World & All It Did Was Take F...rom You.
You Deserved So Much Better.

I Love You ASHLEY, FOREVER.......










No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...