Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Gifts

Day 123~

Ashley was one of the Most Beautiful Gifts This World Gave Me. It Gave Me Two More, Michael & Jake. However, Just as A Daughter & A Son Are The Most Beautiful, Most Precious, Most Valuable Gifts This World Can Give You. They Are Also The Gifts, That The Cruelest Thing This World Can Do To You, Is To Take Them Away From You.

It is worse than any physical pain that could be felt. In fact, the pain is not just the most heart wrenching, the most unbearable emotional pain... you will ever feel, it is physical as well. Every part of your body physically hurts.

I know that many have faded away. That many are tired of seeing my posts about my pain of living without My Daughter. Well I am Tired of it too, I AM TIRED OF LIVING WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER.

I hope you never have to feel the excruciating pain of living without one of your children. I pray that never happens to any of you. But only then would you truly understand.

I share my pain, my emotions for two reasons. I will share those reasons, but not now. I am too physically drained to type anymore.

I Miss & Love You So Much Baby Girl. My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. I Miss What Once Was. I Miss Our Happy, Simple Life. Our Crazy, Goofy, Enjoy Life, FAMILY. We Are Now & Forever, A Broken Home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...