Friday, August 25, 2017

One of these days becomes none of these days

I Wrote & Shared This 2 Years Ago Today.

"One of These Days Becomes None Of These Days"

Don't put off the important things for the unimportant. How many times have we told Our Children, "Not today, I have to clean the house, I have to mow the lawn, I have to do this or that." I promise, We will go to the museum one of these days."

Then all the one of these days come and go and you never keep that promise. You never keep it because we put unimportant things before the most important things in our lives. "OUR CHILDREN". I... am not saying you should never clean the house or mow the lawn, but sometimes, we just need to put those things off till tomorrow. Live in the moment. Spend that time with your children, that may seem like no big deal at the time, but will become something not only your children will cherish but we will. Go To The Damn Museum.

WE NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW HOLDS.

Ashley was so wise, wise beyond her years. She had every reason to be angry with the world, to be negative and she wasn't. SHE WASN'T.

When asked this question:

"How do you live your life knowing that tomorrow your cancer could take your life."
Her response:

"My life is no different than yours. None of us are promised tomorrow. You can walk out the door tomorrow and get hit by a car. The difference is, I appreciate my life more than most."

Ashley did appreciate her life more than most. She didn't live life by, "one of these days" she "Seized The Moment." She spent her time doing what she loved most, Spending Time With The People She Loves. It didn't matter what you were doing. It could be simply sitting around talking. That is what made her happy. The Simple Things. Being with the people she loves.

If you knew Ashley the way I knew Ashley. The way her Father & Brother's, Her Aunt's & Uncles, Her Cousins, then you would know what we lost. You would know the extent of our heartache.
I knew her better than anyone. I was closer to her than anyone. So I Lost The Most. My Heart Hurts the Most. My Life is the Loneliest. The Emptiest. I Feel More Pain than Anyone who has lost Ashley Could Ever Feel. We were SOULMATES, SOUL SISTERS.

So I am not going to wake up one day & be fine. I will never be fine. But for heaven sakes it has only been 125 days since My Everything, My Daughter, My Ashley, was taken away from me. So I am far from finding a way to get through every day with out excruciating pain. But for those of you who fear that I will do something horrible, don't worry. I could not inflict that pain on My Boy's.
You can help me by Honoring My Ashley. By living your life the way she did. By Helping Us In This Fight That She Sacrificed Her Life For. Be Like Ashley. "BE THE GOOD".

Ashley Was Everything We Wish We Could Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...