Friday, August 25, 2017

Nightmare

Day 124~

Every Day I Wake Up & Pray That All of This Has Been A Nightmare. I Pray I Will Wake & Go To Ashley's Room & See Her Laying There Still Sleeping So Sound. That She Will Awake & Say Good Morning To Me & I Will See Her Beautiful Smile That Will Brighten The Start To My Day.
But Every Day I Awake & The Truth I Face Once More, That My Beautiful Ashley Is Gone & Her Face I Will See No More, Her Voice I WIll Never Hear, Her Smile I Will Never See. I Will Never Feel Another... Hug, I Will Never See Her Future Become What All Her Hopes & Dreams Wished For.

So I Live Each Day In Pain, Feeling Empty & Alone. I Try So Hard To Live For My Boy's Whom I Love So Much. But A Piece Of Me Has Left With My Precious Ashley. A Piece I Can Never Get Back. So My Boy's Didn't Just Lose A Sister, They Didn't Just Lose Their Best Friend, They Lost The Mom That They Once Knew, Because That Person Died Too When Their Sister Left This World.

There Is No New Normal, No Way To Just Forget. There is Just An Empty Space That Our Ashley Filled With So Much Love, Kindness, Caring & Her Beautiful Face. Memories Do Not Heal Your Heart, They Do Not Fill A Void. No One Can Ever Fill The Space of Her Love That Shined So Bright, That She Filled The World With Light. The Love We Felt For Ashley Can Never, Ever Be Replaced. It Will Always Just Remain A Dark & Empty Space.

I Love & Miss You Every Second Of Ever Day, My Sweet, Precious, Beautiful Ashley.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...