Friday, August 25, 2017

26 Years

Day 125~

For the first time in 26 Years, I forgot My Anniversary. But Mike didn't forget. Him & Michael got me these Beautiful Charms for my Pandora Bracelet. On the back of both the Daughter & Mother, it say's, "You Are Always In My ". The Daughter charm should actually be going on Ashley's Pandora Bracelet, but that cannot happen. It will be with me. She already has the other half of the "Daughter, Mother" Charm She bought for me for our last Mother's Day Together. It is ...on her Bracelet and with her.

Unfortunately, I can't find much to be happy about these days. Even the day I got married is a reminder of my Ashley. She was there when we got married. Yes, oh my, I was pregnant with Ashley when I got married. In fact, she was born 12 day's later. Oh shame, shame. Honestly, I don't feel an ounce of shame. This world blessed me with the 3 Most Wonderful, Most Beautiful Children.


I remember when my wise Young Ashley realized that our anniversary was just 12 short days before Her Birthday and the however many years we were married, was the age She was turning that year. I think she was in about 3rd grade. When she figured it out, her eyes got big and she blurted out, "I'm a bastard", Then she covered her mouth when she realized what she said and then laughed. I reassured her that she was not. That we were married before she was born. She said, "I know I am not." and she Smiled That Beautiful, Radiant Smile, She Always Smiled. Oh That Smile. It Could Warm Even The Coldest of Hearts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...