Friday, August 25, 2017

You Made A Difference

126 Days~18 Weeks

Ashley Montgomery You Made A Difference In The Lives Of So Many Children. You Were and Are Important In The Lives Of Not Just Children, But So Many Others. You Are So Very Important In My Life. One Of The 3 Most Important People.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Missy Moo. My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much I had in my bank nor what my clothes looked lik...e. One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of school I attended, what kind of typewriter I used, how large or small my church was, But the world may be...a little better because...I was important in the life of a child." ~Forest Whitcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...