Thursday, August 17, 2017

Want My Sweet Beautiful Ashley Back

Day 102

I just want My Sweet Beautiful Ashley Back. My Baby Girl Back. I want to feel Whole again.

Life without My Ashley Is a Constant Unbearable, Excruciating Pain, that never goes away. You just get better at hiding the pain in front of other's. You Smile a Fake Smile, Laugh a Fake Laugh, all while inside, you are dying a slow, Excruciatingly Painful Death.

I Miss My Beautiful Ashley So Much & Life Without Ashley Is Like Being Sentenced To A Living Death. I am literally the "Walking Dead ". Like the rest of the world is an alternate universe and I am stuck in another world, a hell, all by myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...