Thursday, August 17, 2017

While The Rest of The World Move On


Day 101

While the rest of the world moves on, you are left with a constant & excruciating pain. An emptiness, a void, that nothing or no one can fill. You can be in a room full of people and feel so alone.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, will make this better. 101 days and I have cried and been in excruciating pain every single one of those 101 days....

Just try to imagine your child being taken from you FOREVER. That thought, gives you about, maybe 1% of the pain you will feel, if it were to actually happen.

I just want My Sweet Beautiful, Baby Girl Back, My Ashley. She Is Supposed To Be Here With Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...