Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ever Wish You Could Go Back In Time To A Specific Moment?

Ever wish you could go back in time to a specific moment? A moment that you could change what you did?

Mine would be September 2007. The day I let Ashley's Pediatrician convince me to give her the Gardasil vaccine that she insisted she needed. That is the day I signed the first piece of paper giving permission to take My Daughter's life. The second piece of paper I signed, that was the actual permission that took her life, would have never been signed, had I never signed the... first.
If I can go back-to that day, My Ashley would still be here.

Yeah, I get to live with that for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...