Thursday, August 17, 2017

I Have Been Defeated

Day 116

The Intense Desire for Something Coupled With The Inability To Fulfill That Desire Is Life's Most Painful Combination.~ Author Unknown

Yes It Is. Without a Doubt. I Know This For sure. The Desire To Have My Ashley Back Is So Very Intense & The Inability to Fulfill That Desire, Is The Strongest Most Unbearable Pain I have ever Felt.

I Thought I Was Strong. I Would Get Knocked Down & Always Get Back Up. This Has Knocked Me Down & Crippled Me. The One Thing I can Not Come Back From. The Most Powerful, Most Destructive Force I Have Ever Faced. Life Without My Girl Has Taken Everything That I Was. Taken Every Ounce Of Strength That I Had. I Have Been Defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...