Sunday, September 3, 2017

Can't Believe My Baby Girl Is Gone

Day 131~

I Look At My Ashley's Precious, Beautiful Face & I Can't Believe That My Baby Girl Is Gone. God I Miss Her So Much.

Evil Walks This Earth, But You Were Taken. I Don't Care What Anyone Says, There Is No Reason For My Ashley To Have Been Taken While Evil Walks This Earth. No Reason For Any Innocent Child To Be Taken. So Please Don't Tell Me There Was A Reason & Only God Knows Why. There Was No Reason.

I Love & Miss You So Much Missy Moo. My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. I Would Give My Life To Have You Back In This World. You Didn't Deserve What This Life Gave To You & You Certainly Didn't Deserved To Be Taken From This World, From Us. You Deserved To Live & Live Your Dreams.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...