Sunday, September 3, 2017

I Just Don't Understand

I am sitting at the Cemetery Visiting My Ashley for the 2nd time today. Didn't get to stay as long as I wanted to early so I decided to come back. I decided to look at the final proofs that came through for the walk shirt.

Another great job by Matt.

So I open it up and I'm looking at the back. Under In Memory of, I See:

Ashley Elizabeth Montgomery

One of those daily moments where I feel like I was hit by a ton of bricks.
Her name is not supposed to be there. The last walk we had, 2 years ago, her name was under in honor of. And now it sits there, where it's not supposed to be. She's supposed to be here with me. She Is Supposed To Be Here With Me.

I Just Don't Understand.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oFtZO2125yQjAwNHVDTFY4OVJISUc0dDNsR3V3NmR1QWNR/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oFtZO2125ySWhfTkRfZlBselY4VDh2eG1vX094bENvcmZ3/view?usp=drivesdk

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...