Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hard Does Not Even Begin To Describe

Day 133~Week 19

Hard Does Not Even Begin to Describe What It Is Like Getting Up Every Morning. Starting My Day with Tears. Pushing Through the Daily Battlefield of the Knives That Are Inserted into My Heart with Every Reminder That You Are No Longer Here with Me. A Reminder That Happens ALL DAY LONG, EVERY DAY. Going to Sleep Every Night with Tears Ending My Day. Trying to Make It Through the Night Without Waking Up in Tears. Even Amid the Night, I Cannot Escape My Pain. Even... Then My Heart Aches Because Not Even Sleep Can Make Me Forget That You Are Gone. Not Even Sleep Can Take Away The Pain.

Hard Does Not Even Describe It. There Are No Words That Can Truly Describe the Pain a Mother Endures When Their Child Is Taken from Them. Worst Pain Imaginable, Is the Best I Can Do. It Is Like Being Tortured 24 Hours a Day with The Worst Pain Imaginable.

I LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH MY MISSY MOO. My SWEET BEAUTIFUL ASHLEY, FOREVER IN MY HEART………….





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...