Monday, October 23, 2017

Childhood Cancer

September 26, 2017

Today & Every Day 43 Children are diagnosed with Cancer. Each Day 9 of those children will earn their wings.

To All the Football Players, The Coaches, The Owners and The Commissioner of the NFL
Sunday as you put your knee to the ground, 9 parents fell on two and begged God to let their child make it through. If only this world would open their eyes, and hear these Children & Parent’s cries, then maybe each day less and less would die. 


This Month is for our children you see, but for them no one is on a knee or bringing awareness for the world to see.

Every day I get up and try to be brave, and each day I spend at least an hour at my Ashley’s Grave. I sit there and wonder where I went wrong, because this is so not where She belongs. This nightmare I live each & every day, with tears on my cheek, my heart hurting & weak. This world put a fist through my chest and ripped out a piece of my heart, when it took my Ashley, it just tore me apart. Today while at my Daughter’s grave, I went down on my knee, but it wasn’t to show the President Up, I was begging God, Please, Please, from this Nightmare, Wake Me Up. But every day I wake up to find it is real, that for the rest of my life, this pain I will feel.

So maybe on Thursday you won’t take a knee, when we honor the brave in this land where we are free. This is our nations song & to dishonor is wrong.

Maybe Instead you can wear a Gold Ribbons for Our Children who are Fighting and being So Strong & Honor Our Children who from this World, are now, FOREVER GONE…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...