Monday, October 23, 2017

I Use To Have A Happy Life

September 26, 2017

I used to have a very happy life. I didn't live in a big house or drive a fancy expense car. I didn't wear designer clothes or go on extravagant vacations. My Life was simple and that's ok. Those things are not what is important. Your Children are what is important. Spending time with them is what's important. Love & Time are the two most valuable things we can give and receive. I was rich in a way that mattered. I was very happy.

I use to be Happy, because I had Three Beautiful Children. I Still & Always Will Have 3 Beautiful Children, But One of Them Was Taken From Me.

I still don't live in a big house or drive a fancy expense car. I still don't wear designer clothes or go on extravagant vacations. My Life is still simple. But I no longer have a "Very Happy Life."
It's a little hard to have a happy life, when life jammed its fist in my chest and ripped out part of my Heart.

Maureen - Ashley = FOREVER Sad & Heartbroken

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...