Saturday, October 14, 2017

Every Day I Look For You

Day 150~

Every Day I Look For You. Whether It’s In The Form of Nature, A Song, A Feeling, I Still Need You In My Life, I Miss You. I MISS YOU!

The Pain & Tears Seem To Increase With Each Passing Day. That Is Because It Is Further & Further Away From The Last Time I Saw You, Heard You, Held You, Hugged You, Kissed You. The Pain Will Never Lessen, It Will Only Deepen. As Will The Loneliness, Emptiness & The Darkness In This World. You Lit The World With Your Beauty, Kindness, Selflessness & That Smile. When You Left, That Light Went With You. Miss You My Missy Moo.

I Love & Miss You So Much Ashley Elizabeth.

ASHLEY, FOREVER IN MY HEART….. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( πŸ’” πŸ¦‹ ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...