Monday, October 23, 2017

Gone From This World Forever

Day 161~ 23 Weeks

You hear my words that describe my pain, but you do not feel my pain. You are not in my mind, seeing everything play over & over in my head. You do not see the image of My Beautiful Daughter, after she took her last breath, laying there lifeless & cold. You do not see the endless tears running down my face. You do not hear me begging God to please just give her back. YOU COULD NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND.... YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE. But Imagining it is nothing compared to living it.

My Daughter is Gone & I Miss Her SO MUCH & The Pain is so intense that I have no idea how I am still here.

But here we are, once again, approaching the end of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and once again the AWARENESS GIVEN WAS CRAP.

Where was our attention as a country focused? It was focused on a bunch of overpaid NFL Players who think that they can disrespect Our Flag, Our Anthem, Our Soldiers, Our Country & that we would sit back & go along with it. SORRY Guys, You Pissed a Lot of TRUE AMERICANS OFF. When you do not Stand for Our Anthem, Facing Our Flag, YOU ARE DISRESPECTING EVERY AMERICAN. PROTEST IN ANOTHER WAY.

Then Aaron Rogers just couldn’t help but draw attention to himself by asking Fans to take their hands off their hearts and lock arms in unity during the national anthem. REALLY? How’d that work out for you Aaron?

Maybe, instead, you could have brought attention away from all the Football Disrespect and brought attention to the fact that September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. You could have let the country know that all this negative attention on the NFL is drawing Much Needed Attention away from our Children Fighting Cancer, Our Children Who Are Dying, Our Children Who Have Died. Are you not a part of MACC?

But you are not the only one I am disgusted with, I am disgusted with a lot of people. Like our Politicians, Especially the Crazy Dems who do nothing but poison the American People’s Minds with LIES & Their Over Dramatization of EVERYTHING. I am pissed at the Wacky Liberal Media for wanting so badly to destroy our President, that the TELL LIE AFTER LIE. Thus, Forcing the Conservative Media to Continually have to focus on proving the Liberal Media for the liars that they are. The Dems talk about their Free Speech & Rights, but if we don’t believe what they believe, then they will do whatever it takes to stop us from exercising our freedoms, our rights. I am pissed at Both the Democrats & the Republicans for not being able to come up with a Healthcare Plan, for not working together to better our country. I am pissed at that fact that SO MANY AMERICANS & POLITICIANS, are so warped by hate for our President, that they would rather focus on destroying him & trying to make him fail, than see our Country Succeed, see it Improve. IT IS MESSED UP. I was no fan of Obama, but I prayed that he did well. I didn’t want him to fail, because no True American, No NORMAL American, wants their country to fail.

This Country is Slowly being destroyed and it sickens me. It sickens me because people are so wrapped up in their hatred for each other that they don’t see what is happening right before their very eyes.

MY DAUGHTER DIED. SHE DIED. She is Gone from My World FOREVER. I Live with that INTENSE PAIN, Every Second of Every Day. OTHER CHILDREN are Fighting, HAVE DIED or WILL DIE. But Hey, lets act like a bunch of spoiled rotten children who didn’t get their way and focus attention and resources to unnecessary Bullshit & Take it away from OUR CHILDREN and other Very Important Issues this Country is facing.

If through the years, we focused attention & resources to very important issues in Our Country, Like Childhood Cancer, Instead of all the BULLSHIT, Then Maybe, Just Maybe, My Ashley & Many other Children WOULD STILL BE HERE.

Bet you all don’t forget to raise awareness and funding for breast cancer. The form of cancer that gets the most awareness & funding. But F*** Our Children, The FUTURE of Our Country. When will Our Children be the most important focus in this world? Because they certainly are not now. And I am not just talking about Childhood Cancer.

Way to Go Adults. You are setting a Wonderful Example for our Children.

Hey Pro Athletes & Actors, you are not the HEROES of this World. Our Military, Our Police, Our Fire, anyone who risks their lives for others, THEY ARE THE HEROES. MY ASHLEY IS A HERO…..So Bring Yourselves Down Off Your High Horses.

Hey everybody, Hugh Hefner Died at 91. It is all over Facebook & the News. MY ASHLEY DIED AT 25. OTHER CHILDREN HAVE & ARE DYING FROM THE AGE OF BIRTH & UP. I don’t see that all over Facebook & the media, in Childhood Cancer Awareness Month or Any Other Month for That Matter.

I LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH MY SWEET BEAUTIFUL ASHLEY. I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS COUNTRY CARES MORE ABOUT MONEY, POWER & HATRED, THAN THEY DO ABOUT THE FACT THAT OUR CHILDREN ARE DYING.

I am told that you will not be forgotten, but you and so many other children were forgotten, still are forgotten & will continue to be forgotten. If you were not forgotten, then you would still be here today.

ASHLEY FROEVER IN MY HEART…..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...