Wednesday, January 3, 2018

"IT" Is My Precious Daughter

Day~ 172
I really don't know how I am supposed to get through the rest of my life without My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. Beautiful Inside and Out.
I don't understand how so much evil can walk the Earth and Our Sweet, Beautiful, Precious, Innocent Children, can be taken from this world.
What reason, what purpose could God have for taking My Ashley away?
Was his purpose to motivate me to do more for childhood cancer? When Ashley was here with me I was motivated, I had energy. Having Ashley by my side, drove me. She was my motivation to do all that I could do. I felt blessed that she was still here with me and wanted to give back as much as I could for that blessing. Neither Ashley, nor our family, has ever benefited from the foundation. This foundation was about helping others. Making a difference and giving back for our blessings. Since my Ashley was taken from me, my daily excruciating pain, has made it more difficult for me to do things for this cause.
So if that was God's plan, to motivate me to do more, I guess it backfired.
Was God's plan to punish Mike, Michael, Jake and me? Was it too inflict constant, excruciating pain on all of us? Was it to destroy our simple, happy life? Was it our reward for trying to do good? For trying to make a difference in this world? For dedicating a great deal of our lives trying to GIVE to others?
If So, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. 💔
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...