Wednesday, January 3, 2018

For Michael & Jake

Day 171~
The only reason I have survived each day is the strength of my Love for Michael & Jake. My heart hurts for them so much, because I know that their pain is deeper than they show. But I can see that pain more than they know, because they too are my children & a part of my soul. So I don't only carry my pain, I carry theirs as well, as I know they carry mine.

So it's not just Mike and I that are enduring great pain. My Boy's have had a harder life than most of you know. They didn't just lose a Sister, they lost a Best Friend as well. 

WE ALL LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY GIRL, OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL ASHLEY, DAUGHTER, SISTER, BEST FRIEND, HERO. 💔😥
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️












No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...