Sunday, January 14, 2018

Worst Birthday Ever

October 24, 2017

Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes. You are all so Very kind.

My last happy birthday wish came from my Mom. I have a voicemail that I saved, of her wishing me a Happy Birthday, on my last birthday before she died. I listened to it tonight.

Today I sat at the kitchen table and I cried for an hour straight. So intensley that I was gasping for air as I cried. What I want for my birthday and what I will want for my birthday, until my very last birthday, is My Ashley back.

Walking through this world without My Girl, is the hardest and most excruciatingly painful thing I have ever had to do. I Miss My Girl So Much and I Just Want To Hold Her In My Arms and Hug & Kiss Her and I Can't, I CAN'T, and It Hurts So Deeply. So Very Deeply. An Indescribable Pain.


I Love You My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. 💔
🦋
ASHLEYFOREVER IN MY HEART.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...