Monday, February 12, 2018

Don't Want To Celebrate

Day 215~

Don't want to celebrate Thanksgiving, let alone Christmas, but I have to. I have to for my Boy's.

The holidays started slowly losing meaning, as I lost one parent, then the next, till they were all gone. When I say parents, I mean my parents, my stepdad and my in laws. But although they weren't the same they still had meaning. After all I still had my Children, All of My Children. Now I don't. I don't have my Ashley. I will always be grateful that I still have Michael & Jake, but it's really hard to find joy in a holiday, when one of your Children is Missing. In fact the only thing it brings, is just another reminder that Ashley is not here and more pain. Ashley was the one that had the most spirit for the holidays, of the 5 of us, Since I lost my parents.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...