Friday, June 23, 2017

A Prisoner

63 Days-9 Weeks



It Is Endless Torture.  It Is Not Getting Easier, It's Getting Harder. I Am A Prisoner, Trapped In A World Without My Beautiful Ashley. It Is A Life Sentence.

Just imagine, just try to imagine, your daughter, your Son, being taken from this world and you spending the rest of your days on this earth without them. Now you're just imagining. Now take the pain of that thought and multiply it by infinity. The pain cannot be described.

If you think the pain of losing a parent, even compares a little bit, to that of losing a child, think again. Not even close.

It is the worst possible torture that could-be inflicted on any human being.

No amount of therapy or drug is going to help me get through. This is my life now.
I get to live in non-stop pain for the rest of my life.

My Ashley was a Big Part of My Life, My Michael & Jake Are. Getting Over It or Getting On With My Life Without My Ashley or Michael or Jake, Is Not Possible. I am Subjected to A Never Ending Life Full Of The Worst Possible Pain You Can Think Of.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...