Monday, June 19, 2017

I Am No Longer Me Without Ashley

It has been 59 days and for 59 days I have cried every morning, throughout  the day and every night.

I try the best that I can to get through each day without Our Beautiful Ashley. But I am Forever Changed and I hurt for My Boy's as well. They didn't only loss their Beautiful Sister, they lost the Mom I Use To Be. I guess I can also say, Mike lost the wife he once knew.

Child loss does not just take a Precious Beautiful Child from this world, long before their time, it crushes the souls of that Child's Parents, Siblings and Family. It takes happiness and makes it sad. It takes your memories and makes them painful to remember because they are a reminder of what once was and no longer is or will be. It takes all the hopes and dreams you had for your child away from them, away from you. It is like everyone else around you is moving forward in time as they should, but you are moving in slow motion. The pain that fills your body, your heart, your mind, is weighing you down, preventing you from moving forward with the rest of the world. You are stuck, longing for the past when your precious child was still here.
We go to the cemetery every day. Haven’t missed a day. We facetimed when we were out of town. We visit with Ash and then sit on the bench across from her monument. Every day as Mike and I sit there, I try to wrap my head around the fact that Ashley is no longer here. That My Daughter, My Best Friend, My Ally, One of the Three Most Precious People in My life, will not walk beside me, creating more memories and happy times. She will not be here with me, till the day I die, as she should be. I cannot grasp this. My heart will not stop breaking and the tears will not stop falling. Because I do not know how to live in a world without Our Daughter, My Ashley.
My family is not complete anymore and it never will be. My children define me. ALL OF MY CHILDREN. They Complete Me. I am forever incomplete. Is a car a car, without an engine?  Is a plane a plane without one of its wings?  Is a House a house without doors and windows? Everything must be complete to be what it truly is.  So, I am not me without My Beautiful Ashley. Nor Will I Ever Be.

Maybe Some More Of The Past Tomorrow………


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...