Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sleepless Nights


Day 60

Couldn’t sleep last night. Nothing new.  My mind started to wander back in time to when I was pregnant with Ashley. These memories I have are so vivid. Memories that are so precious, have become memories that cause me so much pain.

I have been doing a lot of work for the foundation. You would thing that it would occupy my time and keep my mind off of my heartache, off of missing My Beautiful Ashley. It does the opposite. Everything about the foundation reminds me of Ashley and the fact that she is not here. The foundation was inspired by Ashley, named after Ashley and it was Ashley who helped run the foundation. She designed the website, our flyers, helped me with so much. She was the face of the foundation, the spokesperson of the foundation, the heart of the foundation. The Foundation was Ashley, is Ashley. All the work that I do, so that Her Legacy Lives On, creates so much pain and makes me miss her more and more.

Ashley is not someone you can forget. She is not someone you get used to living without. You can’t. She in unforgettable and her absence is felt in a profound way. My life without My Precious Ashley, consists of nothing but heartache and tears. The only thing that gets me through is my love for Michael, Jake and Mike.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...