2 months of pure hell. 2 months of the most excruciating and unbearable pain I have ever felt. I wake up every morning hoping that this has been some horrible nightmare, only to discover it is not. I have a constant pain in the pit of my stomach. Everywhere I look, everything I do, reminds me of my Ashley, reminds me that she not here. If you could feel my pain, see what goes through my mind, understand my relationship with my daughter, you would understand why a parent is not meant to outlive their children. Not only is it the most painful thing a human being will endure, it is the saddest. To see a happy, fun loving family forever changed, is heartbreaking. It is all truly hard to describe and understand. I hope you never understand.
I Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. More With Each Passing Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey
Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...
-
Day 82 Leaving A Mother In This World, Without Her Precious Child, That She Carried for 9 Months, That She Nurtured, That She Love...
-
Day 65 I Shared the words at the end of this post, about grief, a year ago on my Facebook page. It's funny how we think we k...
-
56 Days Ago Our Precious Ashley Left us for Heaven. I have Spent 56 Days of Not Wanting to Exist In a World Without Our Ashley. For 56 Day...
No comments:
Post a Comment