Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2 Months of Hell Without Our Beautiful Ashley

2 months of pure hell. 2 months of the most excruciating and unbearable pain I have ever felt. I wake up every morning hoping that this has been some horrible nightmare, only to discover it is not. I have a constant pain in the pit of my stomach. Everywhere I look,  everything I do, reminds me of my Ashley, reminds me that she not here. If you could feel my pain, see what goes through my mind, understand my relationship with my daughter,  you would understand why a parent is not meant to outlive their children.  Not only is it the most painful thing a human being will endure, it is the saddest.   To see a happy, fun loving family forever changed, is heartbreaking.  It is all truly hard to describe and understand. I hope you never understand.

I Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. More With Each Passing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...