Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I Want My Ashley





Day 68
Today was a really bad day. I have been crying on and off all day. Each day, the reality that Our Ashley is Gone hits me. The reality that her life here with us is over. The reality that I have to spend the rest of my days in this world without My Ashley.  Some days, like today, the pain is so intense that I cry to the point that I can barely breathe.  The tears flow heavily,  like I have never felt before in my life.

This is my life. A Life full of constant agonizing pain. A Life that will be spent yearning for My Ashley for the rest of my days.

I just want My Ashley Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...