Tuesday, June 27, 2017

You Are My Sunshine


Day 67
The Pain hasn't changed, the tears haven't stopped. I keep searching for answers. I keep waiting for signs that are convincing. But No Answers, no signs.

I ran 4 miles. Mike and
 I biked 6 miles on the Mokena course. But none of that makes me stop thinking about My Ashley or the fact that I Miss Her so much and that I want Her still her with me.

I used to sing the song, "You Are My Sunshine" To Ashley, Michael and Jake when they're were little. I was singing that song to Ashley the
 last few weeks of her life.

You Are
  My Sunshine, My Only  Sunshine,  You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey, You  Never Know, Dear, How Much I Love You, Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away. Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away. Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away.

My Skies Are Forever Grey, Because God Took My Sunshine Away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...