Thursday, July 13, 2017

What The Future Was Supposed To Be


Day 83




Memories of what the future was supposed to bring.....




In My Daughter's Eyes.....




In my daughter's eyes,

I am a hero,

I am strong and wise,

And I know no fear,

But the truth is plain to see,

She was sent to rescue me,

I see who I want to be, 

In my daughter's eyes. (Ashley is My Hero, and She Rescued Me, But Who Is Going To Rescue Me Now?)


In my daughter's eyes,

Everyone is equal,

Darkness turns to light,

And the world is at peace,

This miracle God gave to me,

Gives me strength when I am weak, I find reason to believe,

In my daughter's eyes (Everyone Always Said How Strong I Was, Ashley Gave Me Strength, Now My Strength Is Gone)


And when she wraps her hand around my finger,

How it puts a smile in my heart,

Everything becomes a little clearer,

I realize what life is all about,

It's hanging on when your heart is had enough,

It's giving more when you feel like giving up,

I've seen the light,

It's in my daughter's eyes




In my daughter's eyes,

I can see the future,

A reflection of who I am and what will be,

And though she'll grow and someday leave,

Maybe raise a family,

When I'm gone I hope you'll see,

How happy she made me,

For I'll be there,

In my daughter's eyes (Ashley Some Day Leaving, wasn't Supposed to Be This Way and Ashley Certainly Wasn't Supposed To Go Before Me)




Memories Of What Was Supposed To BE......




https://youtu.be/HxPnAOMpbqA



This is a Facebook Memory From 2010







Ashley is the proud recipient of the Dominick’s Charitable Foundation Scholarship! This is her forth Scholarship. 1.) Most inspirational Senior 2.) Illinois She...riff’s Scholarship 3.)Lee Braford Scholarship and now this one! Still waiting to hear about the one from Kankakee County Crime Stoppers! I am so very PROUD of her! My Dad would have been especially proud of the Scholarship she received from the Illinois Sheriff’s. Dad served Chicago PD for 40 years, retired as a Captain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...