Tuesday, August 15, 2017

98 Days-14 Weeks

A Hug From My Ashley Would Solve All My Problems. 14 Weeks Without My Sweet Beautiful Ashley, Is What Is Causing My Problems. If She Were Still Here, I Would Have No Problems. Everything Else In Life Would Be Great With Her Here.

Over The Last Couple Days, I Have Been Extra Sad. Ashley Would Be The One To Help Me Plan This Camp Adventure. She Would Have Made A List Of Everything We Needed, Went With Me To Get Supplies, Been The One To Tell Me Not To Str...ess. I Have Never Felt So Empty & Alone Without My Girl. I Have Never Been The Only Girl. Ash Has Been My Person For 25 Years. Before My Beautiful Ashley Was Born It Was My Mom & My Sister.

So You Can Add Emptiness & Loneliness To My Pain. An Emptiness & Loneliness No One But My Ashley Could Cure.

I Love & Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...