Monday, October 23, 2017

I Can't Escape my Pain & Sadness

Day 157~

It is not ALMOST a Sadness you Can't Escape, IT IS A SADNESS YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.
You do not cry All the Time, But I Cry A LOT. Every Day, At Least Twice a Day, for 157 Days.
...
I MISS MY ASHLEY & YEARN FOR HER TO BE HERE, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.
Do you have any idea, what it is like to want to see, hear, talk to, hug, kiss your Daughter, and not be able too?

Think about a child who has gone off to college or moved out. How much you miss them. Well you can call or go see them. You will hug and kiss them again.
I Can't do that with my Ashley.

The Pain Is Intense, Endless and Unbearable.

I Love & Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.

ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...