Saturday, October 14, 2017

Nothing Stops The Pain

Day 140~20 Weeks

I Am Not Sure How I Have Survived This Long. I Still Cannot Believe That You Are Gone. I Can’t Believe That I Will Never See Your Beautiful Face, Beautiful Smile. Hear Your Beautiful Voice. Never Hug You or Kiss You Again, As Long As I Walk This Earth. Slap In The Face, Punch In The Gut, Knife In The Heart, Every Single Day Multiple Times A Day. Worst Pain Imaginable. WORST FREAKING PAIN WITH NO REPRIEVE.

Nothing Makes Me Stop Thinking About You Baby Girl. N...othing Stops the Pain. I Miss You More Each Day.

Love & Miss You My Sweet Beautiful Ashley, My Missy Moo.

Ashley, Forever In My Heart……❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿฆ‹ ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...