Sunday, January 14, 2018

Ashley's Life Mattered

Day 188~

I shared the below quote & then my own thoughts after the quote, 4 years ago.

Today's Thoughts:

Ashley's life mattered. Her life had meaning. A great deal of meaning. She made a difference. She risked her life for others and she paid the ultimate price for doing so.

Most people will never even realize that, will never know that Ashley is a True Hero. But I do. I know. I am reminded every day by my Ashley's absence in My Life, In This World. Every day I wish my daughter would have put herself before others, because then she'd still be here. So I know, I know.

I Love & Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. More Each Day & I Will Until The Day I Die. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....



Facebook Post from October 26, 2013

Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter, so that the world will be at least a little bit different for our having passed through it. . . . What frustrates us and robs our lives of joy is this absence of meaning. . . . Does our being alive matter? ~Harold S. Kushner

The answer is YES! Our being alive does matter. The real question is "Will I make my life matter to the level that affects a few or many"? We all define our own lives. Whether or not we make a difference in this crazy messed up world is up to us. We can care enough to make a difference in the lives of those we love or we can care enough to make a difference in the lives of people we love and people we have never met. So we all matter but how much is up to us. So when you feel like your life has no meaning, it is usually because you choose for it not to have meaning. It doesn't take money to make a difference, all it takes is a caring heart and the willingness to share the time you have on this earth!!! Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...