Sunday, January 14, 2018

Kindred Spirits

October 22, 2017


Sometimes in life you meet someone who is a kindred spirit. Someone that you can laugh with and sometimes at. When you have that, you should hold onto that and cherish your time together, because when they are gone, you loss a little bit of yourself.~ Jerry Hawaii Five-0

The Kindred Spirits met in life are truly much more than just best friends we make during our time here. We connect at different levels of the consciousness. These connections can run through many lifetimes and shared soul lessons. These people are the touchstone of our purposes, the ones who help to give us energy, light, unconditional love and compassion. Finding a Kindred Spirit can save your life. It can be a friend, family member or even a beloved pet. We have pieces of puzzles that fit together when we find each other. Their light in our lives make us shine a little brighter.~ Judi Lynch

Ashley was my Kindred Spirit. Her light in my life, in all our lives, made us shine a little brighter, a lot brighter. She was Our Sunshine.

She never let me down, never let any of us down. Never failed us. She saved us all.
She trusted me with her life, I was supposed to save her, but I let her down. I failed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...