Monday, January 15, 2018

My Heart Deosn't Know How To Go On Without My Ashley

Day 192~

My Heart Doesn't Know How To Go On Without My Ashley, Nor Will It Ever. Really not sure how one can go on without their child.

After I took Jake to school today I was looking at pictures of today's memories. There was a picture of Ash, from last year when we went to the Hoppy Pig with family. In the picture Ash was looking at family. And she looked as if she was just looking and saying to herself, "God I wish my life could be like theirs." All I could think about was how much she wanted to live. How very much she wanted to live. So I started crying and I couldn't stop. The tears were like a waterfall. I would cry to the point where I couldn't breathe. Then I would catch my breath and start all over. I must of cried for about an hour before I finally fell asleep.

It just keeps getting harder every day.

I Miss My Ashley So Much. I really don't know how I'm supposed to live anything even close to a normal life without Her.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...