Sunday, February 11, 2018

Every Day Filled With Tears

Day 205~

Every Day Is Filled With Tears Because I Miss You & That Pain Is The Most Intense, Unbearable Pain I Have Ever Felt.

When There Is An Emptiness, A Void Within Yourself That Can Never Be Filled, The Pain Is ALWAYS Present. It Never Goes Away. I Find Ways To Bury It Deep Within Myself, To Get Through Daily Tasks. But I Can Only Bury It For Brief Moments, Till The Pain Makes Its Way To The Surface & Flows Out of Me, Through My Eyes & Heart. Tears From My Eyes, Pain From My Heart.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Precious Baby Girl. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...