Sunday, February 11, 2018

My Three Children Are My Everything

Day 199~
My Three Children Are My EVERYTHING. Always Have Been, Always Will Be. I will live in constant pain every second of every day because a piece of me, one of the best three parts of me, is FOREVER Gone from this World. Life is not capable of MOVING ON for me. I will be forever frozen in the moment when My Girl's Heart Stopped Beating, because part of My Heart Stopped Beating Too. I am Alive, But I am Not Living. I am Existing, FOR MY BOY'S.

I Love & Miss You So Very Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. 💔🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...