Monday, February 12, 2018

St. Jude Ment The World To Ash

Day 212~

Heading to the St. Jude Dream a Little Dream Fashion Show. Ashley always went to this with me. Ashley loved St. Jude with all Her Heart. She always wore Her St. Jude Apparel & Jewelry so proudly. She dedicated so much of Her short life to the Foundation so that we had the funding to donate to St. Jude. She was so passionate about this cause. She Risked & Gave Her Life For It.

Ashley, Your Absence Is & Always Will Be Felt.
♥️
I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...