Wednesday, July 12, 2017

If You Were Here

79 Days

If you were here, it would be better than Okay. Life would be Perfect once again.

Many people may have looked at our lives and thought it was not perfect. Maybe to some it wasn't, but to Me it was. Perfect doesn't mean that you have everything you want or everything always goes your way. Perfect is accepting your life is what it is and you make the best of it. But The Most Important Reason My Life Was Perfect Before, Was Because My Beautiful Ashley Was Still Here With Us and I Have My Beautiful Michael and Jake.

That Perfect Life Is No More and Never Will Be Again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...