Thursday, August 17, 2017

Be The Good

Day 112~Week 16

We take so much for granted in our lives. We think that there is always tomorrow. We complain about things that we shouldn’t. We don’t say I love you enough. We don’t act like kids enough. We don’t act like adults, when we should. We don’t appreciate everything we have. We want what we don’t have and spent a great deal of time on wanting and trying to get it.

The Simple Things in Life. The things that don’t cost money. LOVE & TIME. The Two Most Important, Most... Valuable things that a Human Being Has. Two things that cost absolutely NOTHING, but the two things we all take for granted.

Ashley taught us the value of those two things. She defined Love & Cherished Every Moment That She Had. Spending Time With The People That She Loved Meant Everything To Ashley. If Only We Could All Live Our Lives The Way She Did. She showed us that no matter what life threw her way, no matter what was taken from her, that we should be grateful for what we have, because (In Her Words) “It Could Be Worse & For Someone Else, It Is”. She Never dwelled on the fact that her cancer could take her life at any moment. When asked, “How do you live your life knowing tomorrow your cancer could take your life.” She replied, “My Life Is No Different Than Yours. You Could Walk Out The Door Tomorrow and Get Hit By A Car. The difference is, I Appreciate My Life More Than Most People.”

What I would give for more TIME With My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. Time To Show Her Just How Much I Love & Cherish Her. To Make Her See, Just How Special She Is. How Beautiful, Inside & Out.

Quit taking the people you have in your life for granted. Quit Wasting TIME wanting what you don’t have & Complaining about not having it. Make the best with what you have, JUST LIKE ASHLEY DID. Spend Time With The People That You Love & Cherish Every Moment.

If There Was Ever A More Perfect Way To Honor Ashley’s Memory, That Is It.

Not sure if you had a chance to see our team shirts for Chicago to Peoria, but on the back, is a quote from Ashley. She was asked if her life is more negative because of having cancer. This was her reply:
“Maybe Some People Are, Not Me. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without Cancer. Everybody Gets To See All The Bad In The World. Because Of Having Cancer, I Was Able To See A Lot Good And Meet A Lot Of Good People. Yeah, I Got A Glimpse Of The Good.”

My Daughter Is Truly A Unique & Unbelievably Wise Young Woman. What She Didn’t Realize, Is That She Defines “THE GOOD”. There Has Never Been & Will Never Be Another, Ashley Elizabeth Montgomery.

Our Team Captain came up with the saying on the front & I Absolutely Love it; BE THE GOOD.
So that is another way to Honor Ashley’s Memory, Be A Little Piece Of What She Is.

BE THE GOOD

I Love & Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley, My Baby Girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...