Thursday, August 17, 2017

It Still Does Not Seem Real

Day 114

The Pain & Tears Are Endless.

The Loneliness Is Palpable.

I Cannot Seem To Find A Way To Exist In A World Without You. ...

It Still Does Not Seem Real, Yet At The Same Time The Reality Hits Me Over & Over Like A Rush Of Forceful Waves. This Pain Will Never Leave, My Longing For You Will Never End. My Sweet Girl, You Were A Part Of Me, As Are Your Brother's Too, So When You Left This World, That Part Of Me Left With You.

There Is No adjusting, No Moving On, No Living A New Normal. When You Loss A Child, A Big Portion Of Your Heart Dies. There Is No Moving On From That.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Life Is Forever Changed And My Heart Forever Broken.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...