Sunday, September 3, 2017

Last Birthday With Us

Day 135~


One Year Ago, Today We Celebrated Ashley's 25th Birthday. I Never Imagined It Would Be the Last Birthday We Would Celebrate with My Sweet Beautiful Ashley Here with Us. September 5th Is Her Birthday. My Sweet, Beautiful, Baby Girl Should Be Here with Us Celebrating Her 26th Birthday.


Nothing About This Is Right, Is Normal. How Does One Move Forward from Losing a Child, A Daughter, A Best Friend, The MOST AMAZING Human Being I Have Ever Known?


Each Day Without My Girl Is a Day Filled with Pain & Misery.


I Miss My Missy Moo. My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. The Pain, The Emptiness, The Loneliness Is Not Getting Easier, it is Getting Harder. NOTHING Can, Nor Will It Ever, Ease My Pain. Nothing Can Ever Fill the EMMENSE Void in My Life.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...