Monday, October 23, 2017

I Just Don't Understand


October 3, 2017

I shared these words & Picture 2 years ago today. I just don't understand why My Beautiful Baby Girl Is Gone.

One year after this picture, these three precious lives would be changed forever. I love them more than anything. My three Babies have been to hell and back together more than once. I would give anything if I could go back in time and give them a life that just allowed them to be normal kids. Cherish every moment and don't take anything for granted or not appreciate a simple normal life. Tomorrow your life could change forever and you will wish for and long for that simple, normal life you once had!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...