Saturday, October 14, 2017

I Would Do Anything To Take Away My Boy's Pain

September 16, 2017

Mike (Michael) & Jake I Would do anything to take away the pain you both carry. I know how much you both Love Your Big Sister & She Loves You Both So Much.

She always worried about the two of you whenever she was inpatient.

Both of you were so Amazing to Your Sister. So much time & attention was taken away from the two of you, but you never once complained. You never ever made Your Sister feel an ounce of guilt for the time taken away from you. NOT ONCE.

I have 3 AMAZING Children that I am So Proud of and Love With All My Heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...