Saturday, October 14, 2017

My First Day Back To Work

September 12, 2017


Today was my first day back to work since Ashley was diagnosed again back in August 2016. It was only a 2 hour job. So the theory that going back to work would help keep me occupied, didn't work. I thought about Ash and felt her absence the entire time. She used to work with me, so her absence was felt. It will always be felt. The pain of losing her is never going to go away. Nothing or no one could ever fill the Void My Beautiful Ashley Left In This World. She took the Beautiful, Brilliant, Light She Brought to This World, When She Left It. A Darkness Incapable of Ever Being Filled Again Was Left Behind.

So, although I needed to go back to work, I knew it wouldn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...